Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like Ive been kicked N the nuts

Hi folks, new here

4 the past couple of days I feel like Ive been kicked in the balls. The pain is on my right front, just above my penis to the right (as Im looking down. Not high enough 2 B stomach, liver, etc. Any idea ?

THX all

Do you have spinal cord damage or a spinal cord injury?
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Not at all. Healthy as a horse. Did pass a couple of stones last year

Comment

You of course know that these forums and this site are for people with spinal cord injury or disease?? Unclear why you are posting here.

You may have a bladder or ureteral stone. The latter can cause referred pain to the groin. You need to see your urologist.

(KLD)
        Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 18 Aug 2012, 1:15 PM.
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Sorry, did not know

Comment

I needed that laugh
            C-6,complete

Comment

Do you have pain when urinating ? Discharge from the tip of the penis? (this can be a white, cloudy or watery discharge)
              You mention pain in the testicles, get checked for std chlamydia.
              My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

Working...
              X