Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Slaves to Pain Treatment Steered by Politics and Profits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain sucks. The feds and everyone else involved just make it all that much worse.

Comment

Would Weed help???

Comment

Weed won't help me, not as long as it's illegal. Which is another thing I think they should change, and I've never used the stuff, but it's time to update that law too.

Anything that could help chronic pain should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by cable guy View Post
          Would Weed help???
          Yes it would, in most cases. I found early on that it is the ONLY thing that reliably, consistently cures/PREVENTS my burning pain...and it is SAFE. Also, it is the only med I use for all the various pains from broke bones, torn rotator cuff, hardware pain, etc. It is the one, reliable thing that works for me. Some types do not work as well as others, but as long as I have the right type and keep using it, I go RELATIVELY w/o pain. When you find what works for you, grow dat shit. If you make hash from it, a little bit will go a LONG way. I saved over 6-8 thousand dollars hash vs weed my first year doing it. Got a LOT more accomplished and lived a much higher quality of life for it.
          I have tried everything(almost) the doctors threw at me over the years and it all eventually failed and/or had deleterious side effects that I am unwilling to accept.
          I won't even talk about the pain clinic fiasco. The govt suX, next page...

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X