Botox for Muscle/Nerve Pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botox for Muscle/Nerve Pain?

Have you tried Botox for Muscle and/or Nerve Pain?
    What was your experience?

Thanks for your posts.
    Never Give Up!

Did not try it for muscle or nerve pain but tried it for spasms/clonus in the gastrox. While the dose was minimal, the effect did not outweigh the cost. All strenght was lost but there was not loss of clonus which was the primary reason for trying it.

Good luck. May your experience be better. What kind of muscle/nerve pain are you experiencing? What have you tried? Are you prepared to loose all control of the muscles injected?--eak
    Elizabeth A. Kephart, PHR
    mom/caregiver to Ryan-age 21
    Incomplete C-2 with TBI since 3/09

Comment

Originally posted by ekephart View Post
      Did not try it for muscle or nerve pain but tried it for spasms/clonus in the gastrox. While the dose was minimal, the effect did not outweigh the cost. All strenght was lost but there was not loss of clonus which was the primary reason for trying it.

Good luck. May your experience be better. What kind of muscle/nerve pain are you experiencing? What have you tried? Are you prepared to loose all control of the muscles injected?--eak
      I have muscle/nerve pain in my left knee. I don't have any topical sensation on my left leg. So it wouldn't bother me to have it paralyzed. I've tried countless opiod, benzos etc. and I hate the feeling of being numb. I'll give it a try and post my experience after.
      Never Give Up!

Comment

Working...
      X