X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad it went well.

Comment

Originally posted by bollefen View Post
      had 1 done tuesday past, went well, bad left hand typist right not ready to type yet will update soon
      good to hear
      sigpicLET A SMILE BE YOUR UMBRELLA

Comment

I have severe carpal tunnel in both my wrists. I'm a post injury para of 20 years. I've had several operations and vowed no more. I had severe pain in many areas and my wrists as well. My therapist showed me some carpal tunnel exercises. I cannot tell you how I felt immediately after doing 10 simple exercises. I have a pinched nerve in one elbow, and neck. I have dyautonomia, hep c, e.b.v., a-tachycardia, autonomic dysreflexia horribly. For temporary relief, go to a rehab facility and ask them about the carpal tunnel exercises. They can show you them and they are easy, but hurt. I do them everyday to prevent an operation. Hope that helps!

Comment

surgery update good news

right hand doing extremely well, doc said way ahead of expectations, asked about pain and i heartily laughed, he know my issues and said he was glad it didn't add to the misery.

He's cleared me for my left and will have that on tuesday july 5th, hopefully it will be as easy as the right.

I was beaming and laughing and he asked what was so funny and i said this has had the best out come of any procedure I've had done and i was just so happy with the results and progress already.
          Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
          don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Wonderful news, I'm so glad!
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Way to go, KetKit! You were long overdue for a good outcome -- I'm so glad it's happened with your dominant hand. As for the upcoming surgery on the left, I've only one word to say:

AGAIN!
              It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Good luck Bill.

Comment

Working...
                X