No announcement yet.

Let's talk seriously & realistically: Medical Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arizona issued a medical marijuana card to me last week. have not purchased any yet. i'm researching the in town menu prices versus going out to the less populated areas to get an idea on costs. the doctor i had for the certification visit said the marijuana is a good combo with morphine. does anyone have experience with these two as far as being able to reduce intake of the morphine?

Comment

What A Jackass of a Dr. To say something so stupid.. let me guess this is a pain management Dr. Who said marijuna goes well with morphine. .
      Do yourself the favor in life just stick to the marijuna. .
      These Dr.s don't know anything about it...

Comment

Marijuana is a medicine that is so easy to get addicted!

Comment

Crime down in Colorado 15 %... addiction is out of control.
          Slacker family who owners Oxytocin made 14 billion dollars and the people who become addicted to oxytocin is staggering... each day let alone each year..

Comment

Average rent in Denver went from $750. 00 a month to $2500.00 a month , they must be some dangerous people to be able to afford that ...

Comment

Originally posted by Freespin 71 View Post
              Crime down in Colorado 15 %... addiction is out of control.
              Slacker family who owners Oxytocin made 14 billion dollars and the people who become addicted to oxytocin is staggering... each day let alone each year..
              I think you mean OxyContin.
              Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
              X