Pain in stomach???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain in stomach???

I have pain in my lower right to middle stomach... It started a few days ago slowly got worse late saturday night. I went to hospital they xrayed and done blood work and pee test. They said xray was clean bloodwork good. All they said it was bad uti, but it hurts really bad after I eat and when i am in chair...Any suggestions...Thanks Donnie

I cannot even lift anything hardly w/o hurting in the lower right area.

Comment

Probably the UTI, but did they check your appendix? I don't know if they detect a burst or about to burst appendix using blood work...maybe they do.
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Probably the UTI, but did they check your appendix? I don't know if they detect a burst or about to burst appendix using blood work...maybe they do.

They where removed 2 years ago, but this feels almost they same as when mine ruptured then.

Comment

Originally posted by dscaves View Post

They where removed 2 years ago, but this feels almost they same as when mine ruptured then.
          I have a gall stone giving me similar pain, but it's right around the belly button area, and also a little to the right. It's more middle or slightly upper right abdomen as opposed to lower, so I don't know if it could be a gall stone. Is there more than usual pain in your back? I have extra new pain in my back, up high in the middle between the shoulder blades. Doc says that's also from the gall stone.

If it continues after the UTI is cleared up, you need to get checked for the cause of your pain. It could be a hernia, kidney stones, bladder stones, or anything, really. Pain is so hard to figure out when one has a SCI, it's a real pita. Good luck, sorry you're hurting.

Thanks!

Comment

When I lay in bed it stops hurting in front and goes to the back, it might be stones I will get it checked out Monday unless it gets worse. Thanks for the reply,,, Donnie

Comment

Have them check for a hernia too!

Becky
              T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
              since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

Pain is so hard to figure out when one has a SCI, it's a real pita

When my appendix ruptured 2 years ago they sent me home first time said UTI... Made two 30 minute trips to hospital b/4 they figured it out..

Comment

I will Becky ,,,Thanks

Comment

I found my problem...2 things Gallbladder has stones and to be blunt I was full really full of Sh@t...They kepted me in hospital for 2 days...I filled my colostomy up like 6 times...I am still hurting but not as bad, still have to see someone for gallbladder surgery

Comment

Glad you got diagnosed correctly. That takes some stress away. Best of luck.
                      Originally posted by dscaves View Post
                      I found my problem...2 things Gallbladder has stones and to be blunt I was full really full of Sh@t...They kepted me in hospital for 2 days...I filled my colostomy up like 6 times...I am still hurting but not as bad, still have to see someone for gallbladder surgery

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X