No announcement yet.

Nucynta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried nucynta and the side effects were too severe, i am not sure what they were as it was well over a year ago, fentora worked fine for my for 7 years, opioid epidemic pain patient victim
    i see a problem with this opioid epidemic and the requirement that doc move patients onto these new meds such as tramadol and nucynta , with straight oxycodone. morphine the harm to the body is very low even with high doses, and th big + in opiates is there is no upper limit.
    Tramadol daily limit is like 300 mg and tramadol is hard on your organs, a pain patient is not going to stop at 300mg a day if they are still in pain, i never did when i was on tramadol. I am sure 20 years of tramadol usage will show up in your organs , whereas opioids taken as prescribed , even in high doses ,do not damage the body
    Last edited by metronycguy; 22 Sep 2018, 9:51 AM. Reason: update
    cauda equina

Comment

Originally posted by relative View Post
      I substituted nucynta (50m-2x/day) for OxyContin (10mg-2x/day) a few weeks ago, and it really has helped my phantom pain in my legs, as my refered pain at the level of my injury (T-7 complete). We did have to increase the Nucynta to 3x/day to optimize the coverage throughout the day. Currently the pins & needles to shin splint pain in my legs is is much more tolerable . It has only been a month, but I am cautiously optimistic about the change.

Update-It’s been a year and the Nucynta has continue to work well keeping my pain at a tolerable level, and with minimal side effects

Comment

Update-It’s been a 1.5 years and the Nucynta has continue to work well keeping my pain at a tolerable level, and with minimal side effects

Comment

Working...
        X