No announcement yet.

I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey GL.... Are you weaning off of Lyrica?
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

The fu7k!ng fires have been burning at a higher level than normal for the last week. Maybe it is a change in seasons that has brought this on. I don't know what is causing it but I can definitely say I am TIRED OF THIS FU&K!NG PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My butt, hips and both thighs are on fire!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!

Comment

ARRGGGHHH, Grange! Hope today's better for sure! Take care, friend!

Teena

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
          One day I will find a guillotine and dissect away all the areas of pain. A machete could also work.
          I get it, Alan, but I gotta say...

No razors for you!

HOPE better days are ahead!

Teena

Comment

I wish I had an answer for you Grange........ I've been the same way now for over a week.

Comment

Alot of shoulder, neck and back pain lately. I took a flu shot but still feel fluey. Diarrea and SCI are a funny combo. The sickness has me feeling totally drained, all I can do is sit or ly around. Ginger Ale stock should be rising. Feeling mighty low. "Thats all I have to say about that".

Comment

Fuck my life, my shrink turns me onto a doc with some new pain idea / alternate technology spend a hour then as we start the prep he says OK first the MRI. MRI says I, can't too much steel, metal everywhere. Oh says he, sorry can' try it.

Why do I even fucking think I'll ever have even a little relief

Dark angels follow too closely and call me to them I try so hard not to listen, but I'm drowning in acid, lightning down my legs and they promise escape. I am sooo tired of this.
                Last edited by bollefen; 3 Mar 2011, 6:43 PM. Reason: typo
                Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
                don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Don't listen to the dark angels Bill. Your angels are holding you tight. I know. It's hard. Everything is so hard anymore. I even have trouble writing like I use to. I get so tired.

Everytime I go to a new doctor, I think, maybe this one will be able to get rid of the pain. Only to be disappointed once again. I was lucky, the last one I went to has helped some. Not at all what I was hoping for. I was hoping to get rid of enough pain to have a life. I got rid of enough to stuggle by. But, hey I'll take it! I'll take any kind of relief! I just wish you could find something to help. I pray for us all....

Comment

Knowing your options......Pain a Priority.......Bill's dark angels......all I know is it's another night of OMG pain! I've taken the gabapentin, hydrocodone, and the morphine.....Nothing! Now what do I do! I hurt too much to cry. I am so so tired of this. Night after night after night! And my days, I get so sleepy I have no life. Have trouble sleeping, and yet can't stay awake. And still the pain lingers.

This is one of those nights when you wonder....if I were completely paralyzed, maybe I would'nt hurt. Yeah, I'd trade that. Then you think....are you crazy?! What makes you think you would'nt hurt anymore.

I'm in what I call the sitting up fetal position. The one where my son looks at me and says, hey mom, you want I should take you to the hospital? Yeah right. I'd be one old lady drug seeker in about fifteen minutes of being there, and what would they treat me for? Once I tell them I'm in pain, my meds are'nt working, and they ask me what I'm being treated for......I'd get the old heave ho! Central Pain?! Neuropathy. Oh yeah, neuropathy! You have diabetes, don't you! Nooooo, no I don't. But you said you have neuropathy, you must have diabetes. Give me a break. Have you not heard of sci? Central pain? How about AD. What's AD?

And the crap goes on and on. Where in the hell did my life go? I'm having trouble talking to friends. I have'nt been writing the cards and post cards. I hardly leave the house. Thanks to the economy, we're broke as a joke, and yet......here I am. Is there a reason I'm living like this? Just give me the reason so I know. Don't ya just wonder when you hit the crap thread, just what the heck we're all doing it for? Does'nt anyone want to use us for testing or something. I feel good for nothing...........

Comment

I second that. I am tired of this darn pain too.. been tired of it. diane

Comment

Ok so here it is some god awful time in the morning. I have class tomorrow and just dont think I can even handle it. Today was one of those, please dont let anyone want to interact because all Ill be able to do would look at you with tears streaming down my face. Ive stopped crying for the moment because its causing even more pain. What really adds to my feeling of utter despair is that nobody else seems to care or even is trying to recognize that yes, I can be hurting this much! Ive thrown up three times just today from the amount of pain and trying to finish the blasted semester. I just want to get put into a medically induced coma or something until someone can find something that helps me ....and we are back to crying .....

Becky
                        T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
                        since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

this morning is not turning out to be any better then last night. I got out of bed which took me almost 20 minutes. Then I threw up twice, attempted to look at food, and now am deciding if it is really worth all the effort to try to make it to class today. God I hate my life!!!

Becky
                          T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
                          since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

you should be praying to God instead of saying the F word. How distainful. I really get discouraged with this pain but I think of only how god can help me. I know for a fact that we must lean on him in order to get the help we need. Many doors have been opened for me and I praise him for that. Now you do have the right to curse as you choose I just wanted to state my opinon. Diane

Comment

Bill you sound very depressed. Do you get any kind of psy. care. If not I would like to recommend that you try that route, it is one way to get relief ...diane

Comment

Originally posted by fantasyworld_31501 View Post
                                you should be praying to God instead of saying the F word. How distainful. I really get discouraged with this pain but I think of only how god can help me. I know for a fact that we must lean on him in order to get the help we need. Many doors have been opened for me and I praise him for that. Now you do have the right to curse as you choose I just wanted to state my opinon. Diane
                                Hey Diane..... Thanks for your comments and for your praise to The Lord. I too have found much solice and comfort in His loving arms. I do ask for your understanding that a large part of the reason for me opening this thread is to have a place to come in "moments of weakness" or "times of distress" when my worldly friends just don't get it and I need to scream "F*$K It!!!!!!!!!" I need a place to do it with out fear of JUDGEMENT BY OTHERS and knowing I will be understood because others have walked a mile in my shoes!!!!!! Now in my younger days I used to sling the F-bomb on a regular basis. Since I became a dad and have strengthened my walk with God I have tried to exclude it as much as possible from my everyday vocabulary. With this SCI though there are times when it feels DAMN GOOD. I say "if it helps" then I think my God will understand. So I respectfully request that you understand this is a "JUDGEMENT FREE" thread and let us cuss to our hearts content without trying to lay the guilt trip on us.

Comment

Working...
                                X