Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
    What is a welp?
    I think he means a WHELT (a type of hives). Welp (actually whelp) is when a bitch dog gives birth.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

For NikkiMaya:
      I'm new to these boards so haven't quite figured out how to message appropriately. Hope you get this.

On Monday, March 5, 2012 I had the SCS trial started with the Medtronics device. I have suffered for 6 years with severe lowere back and leg pain and a failed surgery for herniated disks on S1, L5 and now L4, L3. I'm a 34yr full time employee (boss), mom, wife, and student who just needs to feel better again. Been living on pain pills and now depression meds. You all know the story. Well, yesterday, went into the office for a few hours and my cord from my SCS got wrapped around my chair arm as I stood up and it yanked the hell outta my cord. The tape is very loose and I was concerned that the leads had loosened. Yesterday was fine but today, I barely have coverage unless I lay on one side or stand lopsided. I am so concerned that this will ruin my trial as they said yesterday and today would be the telling days of real relief.
      My question is: did you have any issue with the tape or the leads loosening? And, how has the SCS changed your life?

Comment

If you do not have pain when off of your feet, specifically lying down, how will they know where to hook up the test stimulator?

Comment

Working...
        X