im starting all over again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im starting all over again

why me y me for all of u that dont know me i have been a L1 para for about 5 mouths and now i start again on july 9 i hit a curb in my chair feel forword on to my head crushing my C 5 C 6 and i thot my old injure was bad i dont know what i will do know i have soo much more to say but my sister has to leave and stop typing so just ask anything and il make sher to anser it next time i get some one to type

I don't know what to say, but I would be willing to be here for you in what ever way that I can. The very fact that you posted the situation you are in, tells me that you need people to go through this with you.

I am here let me know what I can do, even if it is just to talk.

Were is it that you in rehab

StevieP

Comment

So much to go through in such a short amount of time, I can't believe what you must be going through. My thoughts go out to you and your family. Have you been told the severity of injury to the cord at the C5-6 level yet? Hopefully you can stay in touch with the CC community through your recovery.

Comment

Yikes. I guess this puts school off for a while then. What are they doing for you?
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Oh, Blonco, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry! No other words are there, but hoping you recover from the new injury.
          BeeBee

Comment

Blonco, so sorry!!! I hope you will be going to rehab to a specialty SCI center. This is even more important with a cervical injury than with a lumbar or thoracic injury. Keep in touch, or ask a family member to join so we can keep in touch with you if you don't have good computer access.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Blonco

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent injury. You will be in or prayers for your recovery.

Roger

Comment

blonco, dude that really bites. I'm so sorry to hear about your new quadness and wish you all the recovery possible!
                Daniel

Comment

I'm so sorry to read this. Please keep your hopes up!

Comment

Blonco, hang on friend! Keep hope alive!

take care, God bless...

Teena

Comment

good luck with the most unfortunate situation.
                      Last edited by donz; 30 Jul 2007, 12:44 PM.

f
                      ight

Comment

WOW! I am (we all are) very sorry to hear this.

Blessed Be!
                        My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

that has to be so tough. what is you and your sisters first language?

f
                          ight

Comment

blonco,

Is English your mother tongue? Do you live in America? You're in the hospital?

Comment

So sorry to hear about your accident. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X