Going Home! (finally!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Amanda!

Good to see your latest post. I remember last year was Don's first Christmas and Hannakah home (we also celebrate both) and we rushed all over the place trying to be "normal". Well... that was a disaster so this year we made a pact that we were not going anywhere that was not accessible. Don says he gets real tired of being carried up steps into houses and then sits there in strange places like a potted plant. So now if people want to see us... they can come over here.
    It was good that you observed the "anniversary".... We have a friend who is 13 years out from injury and his was on 12-27 and he forgot that that was the day... He was just too busy doing other stuff. I wish that for you that in the years to come you will be too pre-occupied with your new life to remember the past too much...
    Don and I wish you and yours (especially the kitties) a more healthy and happy 2007!

Sieg

Comment

Originally posted by john smith
      Hey OJ;
      While cruising through the solar system prior to your birthday, I found a few pictures of your home. It is a very cool place.
      Best wishes for the New Year.
      John
      Cool indeed! If you look at this you can imagine seeing OJ's home on the rings. This one shows the neighborhood.
      - Richard

Comment

Originally posted by rfbdorf
        Cool indeed! If you look at this you can imagine seeing OJ's home on the rings. This one shows the neighborhood.
        - Richard
        Thanks John and Richard for those links and great pictures. I watched the entire PBS documentary Cosmos last week (seven excellent dvds!) and was quite taken by it, especially the parts on Saturn and its rings.

I think I need to look into taking an astronomy course when I get back to school

Comment

Working...
        X