No announcement yet.

need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat is so right. Seems like half the battle in rehab came when the day was over. I would lie in bed and try and try to move things. Just trying to make a connection. Maybe it will work, maybe not, but you're just laying around anyway...

He's right about the pool too.
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Hi everyone,

I want to thank everyone for their comments and concern once again. I can't express how much it means to me. Things have been really good, in the last couple of weeks for my dad. A couple of times he has had bladder sensation and they are still working with his hands, using the electrial stimulation. It is undoubtedbly, a slow process. He had his six week post operation visit with the neurosurgeon who performed his surgery. The doc said that there was no rupture of the spinal cord or the capsule that encases the spinal cord..does anyone have any insight into what this means? He said that my dad has to work real hard and should recover well.

In any event for christmas I am going to make a book for my dad, using many of the comments you all have provided me. I think it will serve as a great inspiration to him. What better to help you through a difficult time, than to learn from those that have been there. If anyone would like to send some words of encouragement or things that helped you through your journey, it would be greatly appreciated. You can send it to me privately if you would like. Once again, thank you so much and I will continue to keep you updated.

Kathy

Comment

Working...
      X