Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Son Suffered A C-4/5 SCI Last Sunday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of similarity to your storys and mine. Here's an unsafe story to share 'round the campfire. I had no way to get into my house at all! I have a 3 story building, and I used to live on the 2nd floor before getting to the 1st floor a few weeks after going home (also unaccesable without an elevator lift that is now in the back yard). Anyway, the medicar van drove me home as I couldnt fit into any available car due to my TLSO, then they had to call an ambulance crew from that same company to help carry me up the stairs. If there was a fire or something, well, I guess I'd be toast. Speaking of medicars, you know those clowns charged some $400.00 for a 15 mile trip home? My insurance wouldnt cover non-ambulance service, but a call to the rehab place either paid that bill or shoved it under the rug. And dont ya love the equipment these rehab places recommend you get? I loved the bedside commode chair...now how do you use that if your bunghole wont open on its own? That went in the garbage. Ahh the memories, kind of wish I never had them.

Comment

Well, I guess we could sit around and throw moltav cocktails in the fire, that will get the marshmallows done in a hurry, if the Fire Department don't come, and bust up the party.

Comment

Working...
      X