8 month old, non traumatic SCI injury, advice, help, thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vintage View Post
    MomNoah, hi. I only came here recently, when the isle of Apparelyzed sank. Nice to see you again. Greetings to little Noah.
    me too! Haven't been on here since I had signed up, but I find comfort in this type of community so I hopped back on.

Noah is okay, but believe it or not, he broke is femur....they said combo of chemo and not walking has made his bones less dense ((( he is doing really well, we got him a bean bag, and he can actually still kind of army crawl...what a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by MomNoah View Post
      me too! Haven't been on here since I had signed up, but I find comfort in this type of community so I hopped back on.

Noah is okay, but believe it or not, he broke is femur....they said combo of chemo and not walking has made his bones less dense ((( he is doing really well, we got him a bean bag, and he can actually still kind of army crawl...what a champ!
      glad to see progress. Sorry to hear about the leg!!!

something to ask about is Functional Electrical Stimulation. That would help in a lot of ways!! Not sure at what age he could start!!

http://www.cyclonemobility.com/f.e.s/what-is-fes

Comment

I'm sorry about the broken leg, too. And I think megatrig's idea about using the FES looks good. Keep coming here, MomNoah. We care about you.
        Female, T9 incomplete

Comment

Working...
        X