No announcement yet.

Bryan Cervical Disc Removal C5-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's imperative that you keep up with walking and working the small muscle groups in your body. Yoga is good. Push yourself just a bit every day but not to the point of collapse. It's true, if you don't use it you lose it. The leaden limb feeling is normal. All of the walkers I know have it too.
    CCS/Walker C6...it's a long story

Comment

Thanx lavenderthistle

Yes walking a bit every other day is good for maximizing recovery potential

After 3 Months I'm still taking Narcotics, Amitryoptaline for nerve pain, Baclofen for muscle spasms, Celebrex for Inflamation, Triazolam for sleep, MSM crystals for inflamation, Cinnamon for inflammation.

Tomorrow I see my New Surgeon and his Spine Surgeon Colleague for a detailed discussion of what procedure we're gonna to.

Comment

I've got some good news and some bad news

I saw Dr. Massicotte today and he wants to explant the Bryan disc, but he is unsure how much vertebral height I'm gonna have left with C5 and C6 after he finishes shaving down the concave nesting cavities remaining in the vertebral bodies after Bryan Disc is pulled out. He is proposing the possibility of 2 corpectomies with Cadaver bone.

He is also proposing a 3 level fusion. C4-5, C5-6, C6-7.

That is the most intense proposal I have received yet.

Comment

Working...
        X