One year and possible swelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betheny View Post
    The only person unsurprised was my mother.
    A lesson I learnt some years ago (2007)..."always trust a mother's intuition". Wish I had acknowledged it earlier. It is a message that I try to pass on to new fathers....
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy1 View Post
      A lesson I learnt some years ago (2007)..."always trust a mother's intuition". Wish I had acknowledged it earlier. It is a message that I try to pass on to new fathers....
      As a hyperactive little boy, all I heard my mother yell was 'You'll Break Your Neck!!' She was right!

Comment

Originally posted by gmorris View Post
        Wow, you don't even make sense. So there are better and worse schools for everything but chiropractors? I didn't realise there was only one chiro school on earth lol. I guess you had a bad experience and are unable to look past it which I can understand but at least have an intelligent argument to back it up. This isn't worth discussing.
        Perhaps I was unclear. I'll give you an analogy.

If a dr. goes to Harvard vs. Minnesota Community College, he/she may have varying degrees of knowledge.

If a tarot reader is taught by Madame Voodoo or Unkle Craker, they may have differing educations, but that is not where the issue lies in terms of quality of tarot reading.

Does that make things clearer for you? I also have no particular desire to explain to you or anyone else what makes a quack a quack. Either agree or don't, I simply find the idea my argument is not intelligent laughable, especially coming from someone who believes in practice of chiropractic "medicine."

Q: What do you call Alternative Medicine that survives double-blind laboratory tests? A: Regular Medicine. - Neil Degrasse Tyson

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/208063372200128512

Comment

Originally posted by cripwalk View Post
          Perhaps I was unclear. I'll give you an analogy.

If a dr. goes to Harvard vs. Minnesota Community College, he/she may have varying degrees of knowledge.

If a tarot reader is taught by Madame Voodoo or Unkle Craker, they may have differing educations, but that is not where the issue lies in terms of quality of tarot reading.

Does that make things clearer for you? I also have no particular desire to explain to you or anyone else what makes a quack a quack. Either agree or don't, I simply find the idea my argument is not intelligent laughable, especially coming from someone who believes in practice of chiropractic "medicine."
          I watched my wife go through four years of chiropractic college in Toronto on top of her Masters degree. They were the smartest people I know. They were still doing anatomy on cadavers long after U of T stopped using them. Your silly analogy does not hold water.

If there wasn't such a disconnect between allopathic medicine and chiropractic medicine, they would have greater access to taxpayer-funded diagnostic tools that would reduce catastrophic events. As the old saying goes, doctors bury their mistakes.

Comment

Never mind, don't care.
            Last edited by gmorris; 4 Feb 2013, 12:44 PM.
            T4 Complete since 01/01/2012

Comment

Hope we didn't get too sidetracked here haha.

Mom15 - have things improved?

Originally posted by Mom15 View Post
              He did not ever have surgery. Compression fracture T5 T6. Chiropractor is not adjusting just laser acupuncture. Tks we are getting him into dr as soon as he could get in. He is also on the cancel list to be called right away.

Comment

Working...
              X