No announcement yet.

new sci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy new year everyone!! 2013 is upon us so make sure to start it off on the right foot (or wheel)

Comment

Thanks cutieboy86, and happy new year to you, too! Hope 2013 will usher in positive experiences for you with rehab and all facets of your care and equipment.
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

thanks bonnet... how are you celebrating? i stuck at home on the bed

Comment

I'm staying home, watching the celebrations on TV. We don't really make much of holidays at our house, but I do enjoy giving and receiving good thoughts for the new year!

Comment

oh enjoy your new year btw what is your level of injury?

Comment

I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis with lesions in my cervical and thoracic cord affecting all four extremities.

Comment

oh i see..

Comment

Hi kld, happy new year to you. I have check out and there is only 3 sci rehab hospital in tiny Singapore. One is a private hospital but treatment is way too expensive and the other 2 is general hospital and the one I was admitted in was the better out if the 2.

Comment

Hello cutieboy86 from Singapore. Happy New Year to you. Glad you found the web site. Lots of good advice here. Writing to you from the US, state of Michigan. Been 4 years since my accident. Motorcycle. T11 to L1 which makes me a paraplegic. Keep your spirits up and, stay busy. Best wishes.
                    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

Hi happy new year to you too yup read up on many things. Still trying to adapt with this paralysis

Comment

hope everyone doing ok

Comment

Working...
                        X