Kinda New (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda New (:

So I joined this site a couple months ago, and have lurked around, and am just now deciding to post something. I was injured almost 7 months ago (April 30th,2011) in a rodeo accident. I was a rodeo bullfighter (not like the ones in spain, more like a rodeo clown, but not funny). I am now a T3/T4 complete para. Im a senior in high school and will be going to college next year. I am also extremely active now after my injury. Just figured I'd finally jump in and introduce myself (:
    Hope your all having a good week/weekend
    Last edited by Vanessamaee; 25 Nov 2011, 8:50 PM.

Welcome to CCC. This place is a treasure trove of helpful info and support. Glad you decided to join us, although sorry about your accident.

Comment

Welcome Vanessa. Cute dog!

Comment

Welcome to da jungle VanessaMae.
        Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
        Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome Vanessa
          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

welcome i was injured a month before you so im kinda new too. im a t10

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessamaee View Post
              So I joined this site a couple months ago, and have lurked around, and am just now deciding to post something. I was injured almost 7 months ago (April 30th,2011) in a rodeo accident. I was a rodeo bullfighter (not like the ones in spain, more like a rodeo clown, but not funny). I am now a T3/T4 complete para. Im a senior in high school and will be going to college next year. I am also extremely active now after my injury. Just figured I'd finally jump in and introduce myself (:
              Hope your all having a good week/weekend
              Vanessamaee,
              So glad you have found our community. Hope to see you around the neighborhood.

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

WELCOME! The people here are great. There's a lot to be said for being able to discuss things with other people who have had similar experiences.

Comment

Thank You everyone (:

Comment

Welcome to the CC,
                    You seem to be new, there is a lot you can learn here

Comment

Working...
                    X