Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8mths post and starting to get feeling back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Walk headquarters is in Carlsbad, CA. We do not have a facility in Arizona.

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

well I thought i would give a quick update, I am standing for breif periods through out the day. The house i moved into was wheelchair accesable due to the girl that lived he before me having a sci and is the same age as me that i went to highschool with i still rember hearing about her car accident 10 years ago when i was in highschool.

I have been stainding by the toliet it has grab bars on each side to put my hands on a lift up. I roll up put my knees aginst my stool to lock them grab the bars and stand up lol. Well now if i rub my left thigh i can feel the hair on my left leg stand up! I also keep getting a pins and needles tinging feeling almost like my legs asleep. I am also having alot more spazums mainly on my left side i really dont know what to think about this.

Comment

Are you on Baclofen? Do you do a stretching program or stretch before standing? UTI?
        CWO
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I do stretch, I dont take Baclofen? And not I have had not any uti issues

Comment

Project Walk

Originally posted by rdf View Post
            Do you have medical insurance? I believe a doctor's prescription is all you'd need. Ideally, a place like Project Walk would be perfect. I think Project Walk is in Arizona, maybe a few other states. They have a presence here at CC, but I'm not sure what their username is. Maybe someone can chime in.
            The main Project Walk is in Carlsbad CA but there are 5 around the us my wife went there and we loved it. It's the best therapy that she found

Comment

Working...
            X