Update and question about close friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update and question about close friend

I posted a few days ago about my friend with a T11 rupture. He previously had no sensation or movement other than spasms below the hip line, including S4-5 regions. I was visiting him yesterday and he was able to spontaneously move his left and right leg slightly on command, however still has no sensation to touch. He is now 6 weeks post injury and remains in rehab. So we obviously know now that this is not a complete injury. Or is it since he still has no anal sensation? Any experience or thoughts on this? Thanks!

Does he have only one are of injury? He would be incomplete if he can move. It is still early yet
    Does heknow if the doctors hve mentioned hving the BCR reflex present?
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
    X