mri results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mri results

can anyone tell em where to post results of an mri.i am trying to get an idea if anything wrong.i have had 3 prior back surgeries and one in neck.if anyone has any info that can read results from mri let me know thanks

This forum is not for providing you with a medical diagnosis. That cannot be legally or ethically done on a website.

You need to consult the physician who ordered the MRI for an interpretation of the results. The MRI alone is not sufficient to make a diagnosis without other tests, information, and physical examination.

This is actually a forum for information and support for those whose family members or friends have just sustained a SCI, or for people with spinal cord injuries (not orthopedic injuries) who have been recently injured themselves.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

well this is why i asked,i was curious i just came across this site and just wondered like everyone else does there are several different types of threads on here beside sci ,i do have a doctors appointment also.i was just wondering. thanks for the info like i didnt know to see a doc also.do you think i wrote my own order for my own mri duh

Comment

Working...
      X