No announcement yet.

Newly injured, new to forum -- Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok smarty pants, this is another version for ya, but you are on your Own!

Should I ask you to sign a release before I post a joke?

When a physician remarked on a new patient's extraordinarily ruddy complexion, he said, "High blood pressure, Doc. It comes from my family."
    "Your mother's side or your father's?" I asked.
    "Neither," he replied. "It's from my wife's family."
    "Oh, come now," I said. "How could your wife's family give you high blood pressure?" He sighed. "You oughta meet 'em sometime, Doc!"

Congrats on making it through day 5
    The IceDragon Avatar best represents my constant Freezing yet Burning Pain...not to mention all the other sensations that come with neuro pain

Comment

Spotted Cow -- just got back from Wisconsin -- beautiful state! We were in Whitewater for a few days for my son's wheelchair basketball camp and then went up to Door County.
      Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
      Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
      -- Lucy VanPelt

Comment

Originally posted by PeanutsLucy View Post
        Spotted Cow -- just got back from Wisconsin -- beautiful state! We were in Whitewater for a few days for my son's wheelchair basketball camp and then went up to Door County.
        Hope you enjoyed the camp....went to Whitewater for school...loved it there.

Spotted Cow...congrats on your marriage and welcome! I am from Wisconsin...and my sister and brother-in-law live in Madison. Are you thinking of making the trip down to Milwaukee for Summerfest this year? That is one of the things I miss.

Again...congrats on your marriage again and welcome!
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Boy, isn't Door County nice during the summer and fall? Cherries are in season there. I hope you brought some home.

Comment

I've got enough chopped cherry jam, cherry pie filling, cherry salsa, cherry mustard and cherry relish to get me through the year! Yummmmmmm!

Here's a picture of my two teen boys kayaking at Peninsula State Park on Green Bay -- my 17-year-old was paralyzed in an accident 3 years ago.
            Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
            Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
            -- Lucy VanPelt

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post

Spotted Cow...congrats on your marriage and welcome! I am from Wisconsin...and my sister and brother-in-law live in Madison. Are you thinking of making the trip down to Milwaukee for Summerfest this year? That is one of the things I miss.

Again...congrats on your marriage again and welcome!
              Thank you for the marriage well wishes. I've gone to Summerfest in years past, but won't be able to this year. Fun times though Ggood music and good for one of my favorite hobbies... people watching.

Comment

I've got enough chopped cherry jam, cherry pie filling, cherry salsa, cherry mustard and cherry relish to get me through the year! Yummmmmmm!

Here's a picture of my two teen boys kayaking at Peninsula State Park on Green Bay -- my 17-year-old was paralyzed in an accident 3 years ago.
                Nice pic and nice looking kids.

Comment

Working...
                X