Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Welcome Raffiella; I'm C4-5 as well. Your outlook is remarkable considering the short period of time since your accident. I choose your path from the beginning, but I had the advantage of doing rehab and ultimately living in a completely new city. No environmental cues to remind me of my pre-SCI life.

    Keep up the good work and be sure to join the Ladies Forum. Whatever goes on in there, nobody knows, but there are some great peers here.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
      Welcome Raffiella; I'm C4-5 as well. Your outlook is remarkable considering the short period of time since your accident. I choose your path from the beginning, but I had the advantage of doing rehab and ultimately living in a completely new city. No environmental cues to remind me of my pre-SCI life.

      Keep up the good work and be sure to join the Ladies Forum. Whatever goes on in there, nobody knows, but there are some great peers here.
      i will and thank you!
      the future takes a second to be...
      so close your eyes..
      and feel what is happening.

      Comment


        #33
        Welcome Rafi, but sorry we had to meet this way. Glad you're tackling your life with a positive attitude.
        "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by DeadEye View Post
          Welcome Rafi, but sorry we had to meet this way. Glad you're tackling your life with a positive attitude.
          thanks
          the future takes a second to be...
          so close your eyes..
          and feel what is happening.

          Comment


            #35
            c5 incomplete here since feb 2007, i was around ur age when i wrecked my bike at 12 grand. nice to meet you im alf, sorry to hear ur valentines day was super sucky this year. im always up for a good chat and if its fine w/ you i'll send a message. take care of yourself and everyone around you.

            Comment


              #36
              Why hello there! My former amigos don't come by as well either. But I expected it for I knew what kind of crowd I was with. Anyway be swell.

              Comment


                #37
                Welcome here. I myspace and facebook. Do u. Add your site here and ill friend you

                Comment


                  #38
                  Hi

                  Welcome Raffiella welcome and sorry you had to find us or get referred to this site. I have to say you are a very beautiful girl if I can say that.

                  You will get alot of good advice and some bad advice here j/k its all good and dont worry about if its a personal question about anything just ask away.
                  What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

                  Comment


                    #39
                    herro!
                    Injured:10-16-04
                    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;


                    For stalkers convenience:
                    Blog:
                    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
                    Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
                    Progress:
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
                    My drawings:
                    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Thank you everyone =)
                      the future takes a second to be...
                      so close your eyes..
                      and feel what is happening.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        little advice: that mr. coffee is some kind of relentless sexual predator, he is always trying to seduce me

                        f
                        ight

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by donz View Post
                          little advice: that mr. coffee is some kind of relentless sexual predator, he is always trying to seduce me
                          You were creeping on my posts weren't you? god damnit donz, is the restraining order not enough? jk love you
                          Injured:10-16-04
                          C7/C8, T1 incomplete;


                          For stalkers convenience:
                          Blog:
                          http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
                          Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
                          Progress:
                          http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
                          My drawings:
                          http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                            Welcome, it is unbelievable that in 3 months a C4-5 complete can go from injury to rehab to moving out of mom's house! You must have an amazing drive and willpower, I am in awe of your accomplishment.
                            Ditto and welcome to the forum. It's a delight to welcome you here.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by donz View Post
                              little advice: that mr. coffee is some kind of relentless sexual predator, he is always trying to seduce me
                              That would actually be me. I'd put you and Mr. Coffee in a video with me and be a sandwich. You two may not be gay, but the pay is good.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                                Ditto and welcome to the forum. It's a delight to welcome you here.
                                thank you =)
                                the future takes a second to be...
                                so close your eyes..
                                and feel what is happening.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X