Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Emily???

Comment

Heard back today Emily is vent free!! Yea!!! Lets keep that positive energy headed her way!

Comment

That is wonderful news!

Comment

AWESOME! Is she awake? Have they removed the trach or are they waiting?

Bill
          Wheelchair users -- even high-level quads... WANNA BOWL?

I'm a C1-2 with a legit 255 high bowling game.

Comment

Bill, I am told Emily is not awake yet but is responding to moving her tongue on command. They are working on her motor movements for speech. I think it is great she is able to hear and respond some to commands. Lets keep the positive energy rolling for Emily!!

Comment

I have been wondering how she is doing-thanks for the update.

Comment

Was reading through this thread and was wanting to know how she is doing??? Thanks.

Comment

We will likely never know. The OP has not been back to our site since May of this year.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X