Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Emily???

Comment

• Heard back today Emily is vent free!! Yea!!! Lets keep that positive energy headed her way!

Comment

• That is wonderful news!

Comment

• AWESOME! Is she awake? Have they removed the trach or are they waiting?

Bill
          Wheelchair users -- even high-level quads... WANNA BOWL?

I'm a C1-2 with a legit 255 high bowling game.

Comment

• Bill, I am told Emily is not awake yet but is responding to moving her tongue on command. They are working on her motor movements for speech. I think it is great she is able to hear and respond some to commands. Lets keep the positive energy rolling for Emily!!

Comment

• I have been wondering how she is doing-thanks for the update.

Comment

• Was reading through this thread and was wanting to know how she is doing??? Thanks.

Comment

• We will likely never know. The OP has not been back to our site since May of this year.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X