Hello hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello hello everyone

So I've been roaming and navigating through this site for a little while now, but this is my first post introducing myself. I was hit by a car back in February of this year while crossing a street and sustained a c5-c7 sci. I haven't completely adjusted to the new lifestyle, but I'm unsure if anyone ever truly does. Well...I am full of questions and I need some good sci friends! If you have any questions for me also, feel free to ask away! Nice to meet you all!
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Why hello there.

Comment

Welcome
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome, be sure & check out the other forums
        cWO
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Welcome to Care Cure!

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome, welcome. Lots of good people here, and lots of people capable of answering any questions you might have. Just jump in!

Comment

Welcome!

Hi Kenzeezy,
                Glad you found the site, sorry about your injury. My son was injured exactly 1 year ago today, T12. It was his senior year of HS. You've come to the right place for questions and answers. My son isn't a member, but I have found so much help and support here. Keep on keeping on!!!
                FAITH: Is not believing God can, but knowing he will.

Comment

Howdy.

Glad you have decided to join.

Comment

Welcome to the community. Read up on any past or present threads you think will help you, there are many. You will adjust it just takes some time, there are lots of people here to prove that.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
                      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Ah Sherman Oaks. Lived there for 5-6 years.

Not sure if you're still in rehab, but I recommend Northridge. They're great!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hi there. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Imight View Post
                              Welcome to the site. Ah Sherman Oaks. Lived there for 5-6 years.

Not sure if you're still in rehab, but I recommend Northridge. They're great!
                              Yeah! I started outpatient therapy at Northridge a few months ago. They have a really awesome SCI support group. I love going though, great people

Where are you living now?

Comment

Working...
                              X