No announcement yet.

my wife is a new c7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-----UPDATE FOR SHEENA---SHE WAS STANDING TODAY FOR 5-10 WITH ASSISTANCE, BUT WITH OUT ANYTHING HOLDING HER UP. Thank you all for all the support and cary's im sure there will be some frustrations when she do get home.

Comment

Woohoo! Way to go Sheena! That is wonderful! I'm so happy for her & you.
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome Sheena! Keep up the good work!
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sorry i havent been feeling to good latley and have not been online much. Looks like we will be going with the wheel chair lift on the house. This weekend i will rent a van with a lift for 100.00 is that to much?

Comment

It has been very frustrating latley because my wifes first insurance company will not send a statement saying they do not cover wheelchair lifts or ramps to her secondary insurance that do cover them. We have had to send a request to the first insurance so that they can denie the lift. We then will send that denial to the second insurance so that the lift can be put in. Mean while sheena is sitting around waiting to go home and its very heart breaking to see her ready to get home and cant. Some say just drag her into the house but once she is there she will be trapped when others leave. Sheena has become very independent with her wheelchair and do not want to feel trapped in her own home. We are hoping that all this can be taken care of next week so that she can get home. Thank you all for the support you have given us.

Comment

Hey Dizzal, show is Sheena doing now?

Comment

sorry we have been fighting with the insurance company to get sheenas lift build. She left the nursing/rehab center today and is back in the hospital for a week before she comes home. We have had a hard time the past few months trying to get a letter from her primary insurance stating they do not cover her lift. We tryed sending a request for payment so that they would denie it but they never sent a denial. Then we contacted the insurance commissioner and still they found a way not to say that they did not pay for the lift. We finannly got a letter from them 2mo after she REQUESTED 1. The lift should be finished today and she should be home next week.

Comment

So happy for y'all! How is Sheena doing?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mono she is doing good. She can feel cold and warmth on her lower legs now. and they are getting stronger.

Comment

Wow! She has really done good! So happy for y'all.
                      I'm glad she's getting to go home!
                      sigpic

Comment

ty again mona

Comment

Working...
                        X