No announcement yet.

"grooming"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.OMG I had hair down there. I also have it on the back of my thighs. UGH. Yep, is sooo hard to shave, do the best I can. I am seriously thinking of doing laser hair removal.

Comment

I've done laser removal on my face and forearms and it was painless and very effective. It's been over 9 years and only a tad of it has come back and just on my forearms. Since the laser works with contrast, if you are dark haired and paler skin you will get the best results. Tanned skin will give you poor results, as well as blonde hair. As for shaving legs, I also have to shave the back of my thighs and i've managed well by raising my foot onto the shower wall in front of me while on the shower bench. Another thing I've tried is using an electric dry razor while on a chux and laying on my side in bed. The chux will capture any hair. To shave the pubic area, I do as someone else mentioned... in the shower, just spreading legs apart. But I found the easiest way is to shave from my chair, scooting forward in the chair and slinging a leg off to the side of the chair to get better access. I use a wet razor/gel for this. Setting a mirror on the counter helps to see where I am shaving very easy.

Comment

Working...
      X