Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaper Cameltoe!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Botox ROCKS!
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by flicka View Post
      How much do you normally cath? If you go directly in the toilet and dont measure it, try measuring it a day, or two and see how much you generally void. Also, when you have an accident, is it just leakage, or do you soak yourself?
      I actually use a cath kit. So I void into a bag where I can measure my urine. I was advised by my doctor to start a cath journal which I've been keeping track of for about more than a month now. My measurements are inconsistent. Whether my intake is more or less that day. When I have accidents I'm usually wet, but not soaked. That's why it's pretty frustrating.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by 28darline View Post

        I actually use a cath kit. So I void into a bag where I can measure my urine. I was advised by my doctor to start a cath journal which I've been keeping track of for about more than a month now. My measurements are inconsistent. Whether my intake is more or less that day. When I have accidents I'm usually wet, but not soaked. That's why it's pretty frustrating.
        if you're just wet, then a poise pad should suffice.

        i had this issue. it didnt matter if i drank a ton and outputted a ton or drank a little bit(i'd still output a ton) or anything inbetween. there was no rhyme or reason to the leaks. even after i got the mitro i had that problem and it suddenly went away. the issue lasted a good 3 yrs and no one could tell me why.
        "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
        http://www.elportavoz.com/

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by jschism View Post
          maybe the leaking is a result of your diet/beverages?
          I don't have the best diet, but I do my best to stay away from salty & fried foods. I try to eat more chicken breasts, fish, fruits & veggies. As far as the beverages, 99.9% of the time, I'm drinking water. If I drink anything else, it's decaf coffee or tea & 100% cranberry juice.

          Originally posted by gjnl View Post
          Have you and your doctor discussed bladder Botox injections?

          All the best,
          GJ
          I've heard of Botox bladder injections, but it's not a topic that I have talked about with my doctor. I'll make sure to bring it up to her when I see her this Thursday.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by crypticgimp View Post
            if you're just wet, then a poise pad should suffice.

            i had this issue. it didnt matter if i drank a ton and outputted a ton or drank a little bit(i'd still output a ton) or anything inbetween. there was no rhyme or reason to the leaks. even after i got the mitro i had that problem and it suddenly went away. the issue lasted a good 3 yrs and no one could tell me why.
            That's so weird! That's exactly my issue! It's annoying because I hate wearing a diaper! I told my boyfriend it makes me look like I have a penis bump or a diaper camel toe. Lol. I'll definitely try the poise pads. Hopefully I don't leak thru it.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by 28darline View Post
              That's so weird! That's exactly my issue! It's annoying because I hate wearing a diaper! I told my boyfriend it makes me look like I have a penis bump or a diaper camel toe. Lol. I'll definitely try the poise pads. Hopefully I don't leak thru it.
              they hold a lot of liquid. so if your pants are just a bit wet, it'll be fine. i can make a video of how much water they can hold if you want. i think i have a few around here and some food coloring.

              yea the weird leaking is just bizarre. no other words for it and no one has been able to explain why. i'd also have nights where i drank nothing and woke up with the bed soaked. so annoying!

              if you get the poise pads with wings, they stay better and don't bunch. also, wearing a slightly smaller underwear that's the boy short type/man's boxer briefs but made for women helps them stay in place better
              "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
              http://www.elportavoz.com/

              Comment


                #37
                I think that, besides figuring out your bladder schedule and adjusting your meds (vesicare works really well), an absorbent/oversized pad is your answer. There are many amazing pads out there, and usually "leaks" do not empty the entire bladder, so a pad should beable to absorb the leakage. Easier to change, too. And cheaper. The key is to put the pad where it belongs, and to make sure it is curved at the sides ("wings"). The alternative is expensive: sex reassignmemnt surgery

                Comment


                  #38
                  I saw my physiatrist yesterday. I told her that my bladder situation is not getting any better. She referred me to a urologist that I will be seeing next week. I brought up all the meds & advice that you all shared with me. She said they're great ideas but that it would be best for me to see the urologist. I'm crossing my fingers to get this situation fixed! Thanks again guys!

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Good luck with the urologist Darline!
                    Originally posted by 28darline View Post
                    I saw my physiatrist yesterday. I told her that my bladder situation is not getting any better. She referred me to a urologist that I will be seeing next week. I brought up all the meds & advice that you all shared with me. She said they're great ideas but that it would be best for me to see the urologist. I'm crossing my fingers to get this situation fixed! Thanks again guys!
                    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Thanks!!! I'll keep you guys posted!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X