No announcement yet.

geniebra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ebay'd 1 w/ pads, due to my non-existent rack. It works for nip-coverage. Shows w/ low-cut tops, tho, and at least in the nude color, doesn't look like the pretty camisole as they claim. The pad-less would be more comfy, this is just ok.

I've paid for many bras that were a misery-underwires kill me. This one doesn't seem to hurt as bad at the dividing line between sensation and none, right where my bra band always hits.

I'll order more, but bear in mind, I'm flat-chested. It can't give me uni-boob as I have no boobs anyway!
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I was interested in these too .. but read all kinds of horrible reviews online. Not for those of us in D cup.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

yiiipppaaawwww, I love big boobs!!
        Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
        CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

For some reason I didn't picture you as a D cup Jody.

These garments also do nada to minimize nipple show through.
          BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bob.
          "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Okay, I bought a pack of 2 at BB&B. I had a $5 off coupon so two of them for $15, not too bad. They are comfy but they do not flatter my figure.... They smush the girls down and I have "muffin" tops coming out the middles. I don't think I would have bought them if I had tried them on first. However, they are really comfy and I will wear them as sports bras.
            I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
            hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by Katja View Post
              If your straps are slipping down, you are probably wearing a band size that is too large (most women are in bras with the band too large and the cups too small).

Spanx Bra-llelujah come with a front closing and wide straps with no adjustment - very comfortable.
              Katja, thanks for mention of that bra. I've always had issues with bras in general and this looks to solve the infamous bra straps falling down.

Comment

I got a knockoff at rite-aid. it is comfy. not terribly supportive, but look ok in it.

Comment

Pics ;-)

Comment

Ack - you boys are such little brats sometimes - now just go outside and play - and be good please - and thank you !!

Obieone
                    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                    Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by fishin'guy View Post
                      Pics ;-)

fishin'guy-don't you have some fishin to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X