San Diego Women's Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Diego Women's Program

Sharp Rehabilitation Center in San Diego (at Sharp Memorial in Kearney Mesa) runs the CWSI Challenged Women's Support Initiative (CWSI) for women with wide variety of disabilities who live in the San Diego area. The program is partially funded through a Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation Quality of Life grant.

You can find out more about their programs and schedule of activities here: http://www.sharp.com/services/index....683#challenged

This is an excellent women-run program. I have been a speaker at several of their meetings over the years and seen the quality of the programs really grow.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Wow! They have a lot of activities and groups. I wish we had things like this available to us here in Oregon. I would love the golf program.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Working...
    X