This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi--

I originally joined this site several years ago when I was first injured under a different user name. Since then I have moved, gotten married, had many life chenges, etc. In that time I have visited the site on and off but I am finding myself coming here more and more recently especially since my husband and I are considering having a baby.

I requested access to the women's only forum a while ago but have not yet been allowed in. I really feel like I could learn a lot from other women in my situation. Is there something else I need to do to get in?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by twink View Post
      Hi--

I originally joined this site several years ago when I was first injured under a different user name. Since then I have moved, gotten married, had many life chenges, etc. In that time I have visited the site on and off but I am finding myself coming here more and more recently especially since my husband and I are considering having a baby.

I requested access to the women's only forum a while ago but have not yet been allowed in. I really feel like I could learn a lot from other women in my situation. Is there something else I need to do to get in?

Thanks!

Twink, as far as I can tell you should be able to get in. Do you know where the forum is? You can look for it under the Members forums.

Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiYing View Post
        Hello! I am a 30-year-old C4/C5 quad from China.I knew this forum because of Dr.Young, and have been read something here for about 2 years. From this forum, I knew a lot of knowledge about SCI. Recently, I registered in this forum and found the Women Only Forum. I think the Forum may provide more useful knowledge and experience for me as a women. So I want to join. Because my English is very limited, so I never post something here. Could I join Women Only Forum ? Think you!
        As far as I can tell, you should also be able to get into the Women Only Forum. Please look for it under the Member Forum. Thanks. Wise.

Comment

Do I need special permission to access this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by megan2 View Post
            Do I need special permission to access this forum?
            You should be able to get in now. Wise.

Comment

Could I please have access to this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by jodi0427 View Post
                Could I please have access to this forum?
                jodi, you should be able to get in now. Wise.

Comment

Could I have access as well?

Comment

Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
                    Could I have access as well?
                    MSWIFE1, you are now in. Wise.

Comment

Could I please have access as well ?

Comment

May I please have access too?

Thanks in advance,
                        Kathleen
                        The IceDragon Avatar best represents my constant Freezing yet Burning Pain...not to mention all the other sensations that come with neuro pain

Comment

I have to come to this sticky before I can get in, may I please join? My kids will attest to the fact that I'm indeed female.
                          Thanks!

Comment

forum for women

How do i join this forum?

Comment

May I please have access to this forum? Thanks, Patty

Comment

Access to Women only Forum

Greetings! May I please have access to the all women forum?
                                "Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X