This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdf View Post
    WT, it isn't about exclusion. It's about the intimacy of the issues unique to women, and the freedom to learn from one another. Many people with sci are shy and don't post, but this will allow those women who are reticent to commiserate with others to the benefit of all concerned. They need such a forum because imo sci is much more difficult for women due to their biological structures (aka their plumbin )

I see no problem with this forum, I think it's a good idea.
    I'd like to clone you too rdf? Thanks for understanding!
    sigpic

Comment

KLD ..... new members need to request admission (to keep people from just joining and listing female, and automatically being added.) I think Wise sais they need to post a few times too.
      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

hi, i'm not new to the forum but forgot about the forum for years! i think i joined 4 or 5 years ago but don't even remember if i've ever posted. i can't see the forum for women (i'm a woman--visit my myspace :-) ) and am requesting admission. i will poke around the board this afternoon and post a few times as well. is there anywhere for new(ish) people to post intros and such?
        http://www.myspace.com/twisted_ophelia

Comment

Originally posted by mobaby View Post
          hi, i'm not new to the forum but forgot about the forum for years! i think i joined 4 or 5 years ago but don't even remember if i've ever posted. i can't see the forum for women (i'm a woman--visit my myspace :-) ) and am requesting admission. i will poke around the board this afternoon and post a few times as well. is there anywhere for new(ish) people to post intros and such?
          Welcome to CC You can introduce yourself in the Life forum.
          sigpic

Comment

Can I have access to The Women Only forum? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dmm View Post
              Can I have access to The Women Only forum? Thanks!
              Welcome ..... and done!

Obieone
              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

i think i applied correctly for it, but i'm not sure. is it the mobile women forum, or something different b/c thats the only one i see. thenks for the help! i'm a girl...i'm pretty sure!! j/k

Comment

Originally posted by marielea View Post
                  i think i applied correctly for it, but i'm not sure. is it the mobile women forum, or something different b/c thats the only one i see. thenks for the help! i'm a girl...i'm pretty sure!! j/k
                  Are you in yet Marielea?
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Check your pm's Marielea ..... u r in !

Obie
                    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                    Jane Siberry

Comment

Hi

I don't think I have access to whatever you are talking about -- I see a Womens area but it only has about 20 threads.
                      L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
                      ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
                      Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
                      The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

Comment

A mod should see this and make you a member of the women's group soon. If not, pm obie, wise or steven.
                        T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

got it

thanks
                          L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
                          ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
                          Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
                          The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

Comment

I can't see this forum either...

Comment

Try it now, ginamarie.
                              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Thanks, but I still don't see it... Maybe I am looking in the wrong place? I am looking at all the CC forums and I don't see it on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X