Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your account must be used only by a woman (not shared with a male).

You should PM to Obione or Cheesecake to apply for membership, but need to have at least 30 posts prior to that, and a complete profile that indicates that you are actually a woman (a photo doesn't hurt).

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• I would like to be accepted. I sent a pm to Cheesecake but haven't heard back
      chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Comment

• When I try to PM obione it says there is no such user.

Comment

• /forum/member.php?6941-Obieone

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• Thanks! PM sent.....fingers crossed....

Comment

• Leschinsky is currently the only active Moderator of the Women's Only Forum. To request access, please send her a private message. Generally you must make at least 30 posts, or be vouched for by another member in order to get access to the Women Only forum.

Comment

Working...
              X