This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Mobile Women Forum

This is a reincarnation/extension of the Mobile Women web site that had been isolated and unfortunately overwhelmed by spam attacks. I will let Wendy (WLC), who is the founder of Mobile Women and will be moderating the forum with Patricia, explain the mission of Mobile Women. We will soon add a moderated Women Only forum as well as links to a page with articles for Mobile Women. Given the response so far [source]/forum/showthread.php?t=109936[/source], it sounds as if there are already a number of people who will be participating in this forum.

Please enjoy.

Wise.

thanks!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Glad to see this here! I will be back often.

Comment

Can the men read it? I would like a place to write without the men reading it.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Yay! Just saw this and think it is a GREAT addition to CC! Thanks
          Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
            Can the men read it? I would like a place to write without the men reading it.
            There will be a private Women Only Forum. We are waiting until our moderators are on board before starting that. Wise.

Comment

Thanks Wise. Great move for CC.
              sigpic

Comment