This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChinaDoll View Post
    I can't find the place to change the Birthday. Where do I go?
    Oh, sorry. I hadn't realized that the option to change the birthdate is no longer available. Never mind. If you want to display your accurate birthdate, you can write to me about it and I can enter it manually for you. Wise.

Comment

would be nice to make female friends my life is quite isolated I have friends but they just tend to drift after a while so nice one!

Comment

thanks Wise. I figured it out. Now I'm in.
        "Always look at the bright side of life...."

Comment

I seriously doubt they take spammers. No, we're not fooled.

That was addressed to the spammer, who is now removed - not the previous poster.
          Last edited by TAM63; 16 Jan 2010, 7:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by armanjackson
            Can men read and see your forums. If yes then plz tell me the terms of how i can join this........
            Spam.

Comment

Leif, sweetie, what are you doing in the mobile WOMEN thread?????

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                Leif, sweetie, what are you doing in the mobile WOMEN thread?????
                Just checking on you ladies so that you are safe, have enough food and don't get pregnant.

Comment

May I please have access too?

Thanks in advance,
                  Kathleen
                  The IceDragon Avatar best represents my constant Freezing yet Burning Pain...not to mention all the other sensations that come with neuro pain

Comment

Originally posted by Still Learning View Post
                    May I please have access too?

Thanks in advance,
                    Kathleen
                    You are in. The forum should appear on your computer at the bottom of Member Forums. Wise.

Comment

May I please have access as well?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by briddellm View Post

Thanks!
                        Done. You should be able to get in. Wise.

Comment

may I have access?
                          C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

Comment

Originally posted by briddellm View Post

Thanks!

I hope you don't mind if I use you as an example.

But I'm confused. I can't find your profile.
                            So I assume it's not filled out. We know nothing about you.
                            Your very 1st post is requesting to be in the Women's personal Forum,
                            and you're given access!

I thought you had to post a certain amount of times & have your profile filled out 1st.

We're letting strangers in with their 1st post asking to be in a private forum.
                            This makes me uncomfortable.

I apologize if I missed something.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with Mona here. In my Norwegian forum, members has to write 100 posts to get access to the personal stuff of the other members. This person has not been writing any post, nothing on her/his profile.
                              TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
                                I hope you don't mind if I use you as an example.

But I'm confused. I can't find your profile.
                                So I assume it's not filled out. We know nothing about you.
                                Your very 1st post is requesting to be in the Women's personal Forum,
                                and you're given access!

I thought you had to post a certain amount of times & have your profile filled out 1st.

We're letting strangers in with their 1st post asking to be in a private forum.
                                This makes me uncomfortable.

I apologize if I missed something.
                                I agree, three new members (one who has posted once, one who's posted 3 times, and another who has posted only 55 times) have just requested access. Please, new members, do NOT take this personally...but this community has just been deceived in a major way and there is a lot of concern going on here right now about people being/not being who they say they are. I really think there should be stricter standards about when/how new members are allowed into the womyn's only (and even the caregivers) forums!!!
                                "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Working...
                                X