This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You two have been granted access.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Hooray I always wanted to be in a private club.
      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Please can I be granted access? I can't see it either.

Comment

Done.

May I have some Ichiraku Ramen?
          ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Hey, it won't let me in either. Didn't specify my gender when I first registered here but now it has been changed and still won't let me in. Btw, I don't see where it is either.

Raven
            Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
            but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
              Hey, it won't let me in either. Didn't specify my gender when I first registered here but now it has been changed and still won't let me in. Btw, I don't see where it is either.

Raven
              You should be able to get in now. Wise.

Comment

i am just trying to get in

vicky

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                  i am just trying to get in

vicky
                  You should be able to get in now. Wise.

Comment

I can't see this forum. Was there a sign-up while I was gone?
                    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

I was wondering if from this point on it is invite only? Just wondering if a meddling man changed his gender if he can get in. Also for devo protection.
                      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Originally posted by addiesue View Post
                        I was wondering if from this point on it is invite only? Just wondering if a meddling man changed his gender if he can get in. Also for devo protection.
                        Even if users could change their gender, they couldn't get in unless they were accepted into the Female group. It's essentially invite only.

You're now in, Jen.

Comment

Apparently I am locked out too.....sniff, sniff. I never heard of a guy called Eileen, so why can't I get in?

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                            Apparently I am locked out too.....sniff, sniff. I never heard of a guy called Eileen, so why can't I get in?
                            You're in. Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by JenJen View Post
                              I can't see this forum. Was there a sign-up while I was gone?
                              You need to look in the Member Forums for Women Only

Comment

Thanks Wise!

Comment

Working...
                                X