This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chick View Post
    I'm wondering, is there a problem with members asking to join who have not been women or are relatively new and causing some problems? Or is it more about having some system in place to assure current members (or those interested in joining) that that system will provide a safe and secure environment for women?

It's more about having some system in place to assure current members (or those interested in joining) that that system will provide a safe and secure environment for women?
    sigpic

Comment

It is enough new women who have asked for access and haven't written anything so how can we know if they are women or men. I don't like the thought of mine or other women's problems should be entertainment for others.
      Last edited by woman from Europe; 2 Apr 2010, 1:52 PM.
      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

It is definitely about having a safe place to write as far as I am concerned, free of the eyes of those who are not women, or even of women who have literally just joined, because how would we even know they were women aside from their claim to be so?

Comment

I am woman, I think you have to state that in your profille. I have gotten to know some of you by reading your posts. I am still newly injured and still in recovery and could not be happier I found this CC forum.
          Every day I can't wait to get on my laptop and see who has posted, check my messages, check out who has been added to the prayer list, and search the new posts in case I can give someone some encouragement for the day.
          It's weird when I am on here my pain is not as bad? Has any one else ever felt that way? Maybe that should be a new thread!!
          JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Comment

Working...
          X