Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toothbrush invention for quads

Hi,

I have a toothbrush invention that allows quads like myself to brush their teeth independently. The controls are currently adaptive switches, but it could be made entirely hands free. I can use the current version with the small amount of arm movement I have, which is weak biceps, I have no tricep, hand or wrist function.

I have been using it for around 5 years and had no dental problems, teeth get the same thorough clean as if someone else is holding the brush.

I am trying to gauge the number of people who may be interested in this, so post and let me know if it is of interest or any questions you have.

Thanks,
    Rob

I am interested.

Comment

Cool, well at least one so far haha!

Comment

I would definitely be interested!

Comment

Random and @snv would you require it to be totally hands free or would you be able to use adaptive switches?

Comment

rob1 Adaptive switches might work. I have limited function in my hands. That is something that could be tweaked and adjusted. However, if totally hands free is easier that works as well! Let me know if you have any thoughts in mind. Sounds amazing! 😀

Comment

sriv well if you have any functionality in your hands it's more than me I have no tripep, hand or wrist function and can use it easily.

Comment

I know some people might use these but they are not great for your teeth Mouthpiece Toothbrush Clinical Study - YouTube

There are many reviews that say the same

Comment

rob1 That is really interesting! I want to clarify my earlier response, I have limited arm function not hand function. I have no movement in my hands or wrists. In one of my hands I do have limited tricep function. I do have strong biceps although my shoulders are limited in movement.
                  I think at least from what I hear our functionality might be similar, so that sounds really good!

Comment

sriv think you would be fine with just the adaptive switches as you sound like you have slightly more movement than me

Comment

Thought there might be slightly more interest haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcUFvbcWCw

Comment

Working...
                      X