Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling In Paradise

STATEMENT:

First and foremost, we would like to thank our loyal customers and followers.

Over the last 10 years doing business for Bike-on.com has been thoroughly enjoyable. I remember when we were hired, we were asked to work as a "franchise" and build a customer base independently that would grow with us throughout the years, and make it our own. We feel that we have certainly done that and loved every minute of it.

We wish Chris Coyne the operating owner and general manager of Bike-on nothing but continued happiness and success.

Annalisa and I have decided to move in a new direction and new adventure. We are launching Rolling In Paradise, our adaptive equipment company.

We feel the most important thing about being an adaptive equipment dealer and serving our disabled community is being part of that community and being a “diverse supplier”, which means being disabled owned and operated.
    We meet these criteria.

We are excited to be launching this new venture with all of you! We look forward to serving our community and helping everyone choose the correct adaptive equipment to meet their needs and help them live a long and healthy life.

Contact info:
    Annalisa@rollinginparadise.com
    Sales@rollinginparadise.com
    www.rollinginparadise.com

Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Best wishes on this wonderful new enterprise, John and Annalisa!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Awesome! You guys definitely have the drive and ambition needed to make it work. Cheers!
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Thank you both guys it means a lot. We are very excited. And as always we will be offering discounts to our care cure community.
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com

Comment

Congratulations John, You and Annalisa have worked hard and it's bearing fruit. I know you are the first one I contact when it comes to dme stuff. I know you're one who I can trust to give me the best deals and straight talk about a product.

I imagine you're email address has changed. Can you post it here or sendme a message or email with the new info on reaching you.

I remember when Scott was just starting out so many years ago. May that same success carry thru to you also. Boy sure doesn't seem like it's been ten years since you started with Bike-on. Guess that means Andy has been gone close to 10 years now.

Comment

Hey Pat thank you very much. Here is all of our contact info. We look forward to taking care of all your needs well into the future. If you don't see something on our website that you need just let one of us know and we will get it for you.

Contact info:
            www.rollinginparadise.com
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife John. This looks like a great endeavor and while I have never made a purchase from you I will be keeping your business in mind.

Always like your posts and you are definitely, "out there doing it".
              Wishing all the best!

Comment

Originally posted by chesbay View Post
                congratulations to you and your wife john. This looks like a great endeavor and while i have never made a purchase from you i will be keeping your business in mind.

Always like your posts and you are definitely, "out there doing it".
                Wishing all the best!
                thx much.........
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D28E48B1-D534-4B93-8820-6FD545F947F2_1_105_c.jpeg
Views:	83
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	2911206
                  Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com

Comment

Name:	F369B647-2BC5-4460-8F64-4B29CF6CB8B9.png
Views:	66
Size:	257.7 KB
ID:	2911293
                    Bike-on.com rep
                    John@bike-on.com

Comment

Love that graphic and message, John. Also love the opening sequence on your new website, showing you going down the open road. Everything is so well done, welcoming, warm and professional at the same time. This could only have been accomplished by people who really know the territory, and anyone looking at the site will recognize such authenticity.
                      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnette View Post
                        Love that graphic and message, John. Also love the opening sequence on your new website, showing you going down the open road. Everything is so well done, welcoming, warm and professional at the same time. This could only have been accomplished by people who really know the territory, and anyone looking at the site will recognize such authenticity.
                        Thanks so much we've been getting a ton of great feedback we are very happy with it.
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com

Comment

john you are a inspration all young sci should talk to u as correct me if am wrong but have you not travel to nam and southeast asia with your bike? i know i love what you both did for me

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                            john you are a inspration all young sci should talk to u as correct me if am wrong but have you not travel to nam and southeast asia with your bike? i know i love what you both did for me
                            thx Vicky, we look forward to continue to work with you.
                            Bike-on.com rep
                            John@bike-on.com

Comment

Name:	EE55F393-6499-4BC3-9F7C-C3DE82CEE862.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	2911369
                              MADDILINE DEALER:

We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Maddiline Handbikes. Rolling In Paradise will be a dealer for North America, Australia, and New Zealand.

We have been working with Maddiline for several years and have built a wonderful relationship with them. We are humbled that they would like to join us on our new journey.

In our opinion, the only way to be an adaptive equipment dealer is through peer to peer support and being disabled owned and operated. This aligns with our personal values and is our business model.

We are you!

Please note, Maddiline will have its annual shut down for the month of August. Their normal lead-time is 12 weeks. No products will ship until the end of November.

Annalisa & John Squires!

100% disabled owned and operated business.

Contact info:

rollinginparadise.com
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                              X