Stricker tetra smart attachable handcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stricker tetra smart attachable handcycle

I've been using strikers for years now it is hands down the best attachable hand bike there is.

Stricker Tetra Smart Attachable handcycle. Attach to any manual wheelchair in seconds.
    When you’re done with your ride nothing left on your chair.
    Incredibly solid and not like a wet noodle hooked to your chair so you’re able to really get out there and train hard!
    Don’t want to transfer?
    Bad shoulders?
    Para?
    Quad/tetra?
    Manual or power assist?
    I have you covered
    A Quad Elite Exclusive product!!
    john@bike-on.com to order today

https://youtu.be/9N-P_sVN3xI

Last edited by fuentejps; 21 Dec 2020, 1:41 PM.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I've been handcycling for 45 almost 46 years now. I never considered an attachable because they were either inefficient and dangerous or had to have attachments added to the chair.

Speaking with John (Fuentes) about handcycles in general, he suggested it was time I considered a Stricker. I ordered one and think it has prolonged my ability to continue riding the roads with less stress on my shoulders. Having the ability to ride somewhere, detach the bike and be in my chair is a new found freedom I hadn't been able to do before.

I still ride my recumbent with a Road Race Powerpod but am finding I'm using my Stricker more and more. I think it's one of the most efficient roadbikes I've had the pleasure of riding.

Now there's the new 1500wt 48volt Stricker that just came out. Perhaps it's time to sell the bikes I have and upgrade to inspire me to that 50 years of riding.

In any case, Fuentes is the man to speak with when it comes to any piece of disabled equipment available.

Your video didn't open John.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
      I've been handcycling for 45 almost 46 years now. I never considered an attachable because they were either inefficient and dangerous or had to have attachments added to the chair.

Speaking with John (Fuentes) about handcycles in general, he suggested it was time I considered a Stricker. I ordered one and think it has prolonged my ability to continue riding the roads with less stress on my shoulders. Having the ability to ride somewhere, detach the bike and be in my chair is a new found freedom I hadn't been able to do before.

I still ride my recumbent with a Road Race Powerpod but am finding I'm using my Stricker more and more. I think it's one of the most efficient roadbikes I've had the pleasure of riding.

Now there's the new 1500wt 48volt Stricker that just came out. Perhaps it's time to sell the bikes I have and upgrade to inspire me to that 50 years of riding.

In any case, Fuentes is the man to speak with when it comes to any piece of disabled equipment available.

Your video didn't open John.
      hey Pat it's always a pleasure working with you. And thank you for the kind words and you are correct the striker units are definitely a step above any other attachable offered in the market today and exactly why I started importing them years ago
      I fixed the video you should be able to see it now
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com

Comment

i just have to add it the best thing i have bought in years total freedom to go where i could not roll before. here where i live in fl its a social tthing . llove itt
        patrick i turned 70 last week this thing keeps me active healthy and enjoying life

Comment

Congrats Vickie on turning 70! I'm 72. Shoulders are shot but the Stricker and Freedom Ryder keeps me going. Nice thing about the Stricker is not needing any help to get on/off the bike. Here's to many more years of riding!

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
            i just have to add it the best thing i have bought in years total freedom to go where i could not roll before. here where i live in fl its a social tthing . llove itt
            patrick i turned 70 last week this thing keeps me active healthy and enjoying life
            happy bday vicky, you are a rockstar. keep cranking and such a pleasure working with you all these years. merry christmas everyone..
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com

Comment

we just straight up advertising around here now?

Comment

Well it is in the Equipment section talking about Stricker handcycles with different people giving opinions and the only place I know where to buy one. If you know of a better attachable handcycle selling along with a person more knowledgable than Fuentes when it comes to equipment for the disabled, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by juniorsenior View Post
                  nope we are happy customers with a product that i as a quad c6c7 can use to get out socialize get physcial enjoy the beauty of where i live. i also use it to go to church my sis house and friends. we are delighted with john customer service and product no we are not adverizing we are happy customers

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                    I've been using strikers for years now it is hands down the best attachable hand bike is.

[...]

I have you covered
                    A Quad Elite Exclusive product!!
                    john@bike-on.com to order today

Originally posted by juniorsenior View Post

Yeah, this topic is a clear violation of Rule #1. Moving to Vendor forum.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

my bad Dale...... pat and vicky, thx for the kind words. merry christmas.
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com

Comment

No worries. I'm glad we've got a space for stuff like this. Didn't for the longest time. Sounds like plenty of happy customers! Cheers.
                        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Working...
                        X