New Book Chronic Pain? Reclaim your Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Book Chronic Pain? Reclaim your Life

Hi all, We've just finished and are will publish it this month. This book is totally focused on pain and how to mindfully ease your pain and suffering. This is print version of what we've taught hundreds of pain clients to help them with their life with pain.

We are currently looking for people who might want to join our launch team. If you're interested please shoot me an email through the board or message me or contact me on FaceBook. Essentially you'll read it and review it on Amazon.

We will put it out at a very special price for 1 week when we publish and I'll confirm the details here soon.

Thanks -ket

Attached Files
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Hello there Bill! I hope that life is treating you okay. I read "The Mindfulness RX" and rated it on both Amazon and good reads. I loved the systematic approach you and Valerie used in that book. How does this book differ?

I would be happy to read and review this one as well if you will let me know when it's ready. I'd also be up for helping during the launch if needed. Just let me know what I can do.

I wish you and Valerie all the success you can find. I can't think of anyone more deserving. Talk to you soon buddy!
    Jason

C5/6 Complete - water skiing accident 1994.

Comment

Hey Jeft. The book is significantly different from the first book. It follows the same systematic approach to building a personal practice, virtually every lesson has been rewritten or modified to be specifically directed at pain and its impact on mind, body and heart/emotions/soul.

srill looking for launch team folks -ket
      Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
      don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

I would love to take part!

Comment

Working...
        X