I'm an author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an author

I am an author! Actually a co-author with my business partner, Valerie Foster, but still an author. The Mindfulness Rx: 56 Days, 56 Ways to find emotional and physical peace is now available on Amazon.

The Mindfulness Rx is the book for all times, but especially now when stress, worry, fear, pain, unhappiness and upheaval have taken over our lives. In it you will find the tools to develop emotional and physical peace in a revolutionary way that leads to sustainable change and renewal.
    Please check it out at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BSQVWNC. And feel free to share this with all your family and friends.
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

How many of your photos does it have?
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

Sigh, no pictures. Been working on a photo book but they are extremely expensive to produce and will be costly to purchase. Haven't ruled it out but I have 2 books in front of it. Photo book is kind of on slow plan.
      Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
      don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Great to see you fully engaged and alive!
        69yo male T12 complete since 1995
        NW NJ

Comment

Working...
        X