Wrote a book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrote a book

Hi all, It's been a while since I've logged in, I'm on the FB page more than here.

As most of you know I've been teaching Mindfulness and meditation for 5 years after training at UMASS Medical School and UHT. My business partner and I have written a book, the Mindfulness Rx 56 Days, 56 Ways to emotional and physical peace. As you all know mindfulness and meditation are valuable tools for everyone and especially for people with challenges. We've worked directly with a few of the carecure community over the years.

We expect the book to launch in the next 2-3 weeks and are looking for help to make it a successful launch. Simply we would ask you read a complimentary copy (we'll email it to you) and upon release purchase it on Amazon (1 week intro price of $0.99) and leave a, hopefully positive, review. If you are interested and would like to help us out please let me know. message me or email me bill @ PathwayToMindfulness dot com
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM
Working...
X