Urological Supplies & COVID 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urological Supplies & COVID 19

I received this email. Do not know anything about the company, just posting in case anyone is having a difficult time getting supplies. If you have dealt with this company, feel free to post your experience.

As a patient advocate for 180 Medical, I wanted to reach out as an FYI for your community. Hope everybody is staying safe!! God bless!

Recently 180 Medical began hearing from some of our community that families are having difficulty getting the urologic supplies they need from their current supplier. If you have a member of your group experiencing this, we wanted to remind you that we are always here to help.

180 Medical continues to have the ability to ship samples directly to your home through 10 fully stocked warehouse with access to a near endless supply of catheters from all manufacturing partners.

Please feel free to reach out to 180 Medical with any questions and/or needs:
    * Phone (877)688-2729
    * Text (877) 959-9315
    * Online - Chat (180medical.com)
    ​​​​​​brendandownes@180medical.com

As luck would have it, I've already been using them now for over 10 years. Never a hiccup or mistake and always pleasant to deal with.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Working...
    X