Mobility aid for incomplete lumbar region spinal cord injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobility aid for incomplete lumbar region spinal cord injury

A Post Polio Syndrome patient had been successfully using one of our mobility aids for the past 10 months. During a recent meeting it was suggested that our system could also be helpful with incomplete lumbar region spinal cord injuries. I was advised to reach out directly to patient groups, and am looking for recommendations to active associations in the New England region I could contact. Our design is at the point where feedback from potential users would be very helpful. Thanks.
    Last edited by maxlumen; 4 Feb 2016, 7:55 AM.

Might be good if you put Company name, phone, address, email, if you want people to contact you.

Comment

When individuals or groups are reaching out to the community for feedback it is ok to post a contact email in the Equipment Forum but not a web link. Web links are only allowed in the Manuf & Vendor Forum.

Comment

I've posted an update on some of our Research and Development work at the Spaulding Hospital $150K Innovation Challenge https://spauldingchallenge.com/posts/8578. Please take a moment to register and vote to support our efforts. We'll also be submitting a proposal next month for a funded trial study that would start in August. I could use help identifying potential trial site partners in the Boston area. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X