ROHO contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROHO contact

I had a problem with my cushion years ago and got in contact with a ROHO vender gentleman thru this site and he went above and beyond for me. I couldn't find him thru old posts but hoping someone knows who I'm talking about. Any tips is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Duane.
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.

You are looking for Tom Borcherding
    /forum/member.php?34587-Tom-Borcherding

Comment

ROHO was bought out by permobile. Then moved to china I believe. Tom probably gone.
      Art

Comment

Originally posted by Art454 View Post
        ROHO was bought out by permobile. Then moved to china I believe. Tom probably gone.
        You kidding Art?! No way! Does this mean instead of ROHO's lasting for years, we will only get 12 months out of them? Hope not - Permobile: If you are reading, don't f@%k with the quality!

Comment

The press release shows Tom as President...I guess all things are subject to change but you can contact him and see

https://roho.com/permobil-acquires-roho/

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyCrip View Post
            You kidding Art?! No way! Does this mean instead of ROHO's lasting for years, we will only get 12 months out of them? Hope not - Permobile: If you are reading, don't f@%k with the quality!
            They already did mess the cover up. It does not stretch enough so be carefull not to get a pressure sore. I buy 4 way spandex on ebay and have it replaced. Some else had a problem and told them about it.....I don't know if it helped him or I forgot who it was here.
            Art

Comment

Tom has always been very responsive to this forum. If he is still in the loop, I hope he responds to how this acquisition affects all of us users.

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

Hi Duane,

Please contact me directly, and I'll be happy to coordinate the assistance you need from my team at ROHO.

Thank you,

Tom

tom.borcherding@permobil.com
                1.618.222.3505 (work)
                1.314.378.0051 (cell)

Comment

Hi Art,

True that ROHO was acquired by Permobil back in late April, but the ROHO management team and all manufacturing and support operations remain intact at our plant and corporate office in Belleville, Illinois. In fact, Permobil is investing in ROHO's future as a US manufacturer of premier seating and positioning products. Any issues you may have experienced in terms of quality or service is on my team at ROHO, and not related to our acquisition by Permobil. I am accountable for delivering on our promise of service and quality to all ROHO customers.

Thank you,

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Borcherding View Post
                    Hi Art,

True that ROHO was acquired by Permobil back in late April, but the ROHO management team and all manufacturing and support operations remain intact at our plant and corporate office in Belleville, Illinois. In fact, Permobil is investing in ROHO's future as a US manufacturer of premier seating and positioning products. Any issues you may have experienced in terms of quality or service is on my team at ROHO, and not related to our acquisition by Permobil. I am accountable for delivering on our promise of service and quality to all ROHO customers.

Thank you,

Tom
                    Glad to know ROHO and You are still here. Would not be the same company without you...

Comment

I tried to get a roho with the 4 way stretch material....as I belivev you told me to ask my provider to use the uccust I think and they said it was no good? Whats up with that Tom? Glad you still with us. I was told they moved it to china.....someone has things messed up......lol
                      Art

Comment

Thanks for the contact fellas. Yes it was Tom I talked to years ago who was fantastic helping me. Appreciate everyone's help. Duane.
                        Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.

Comment

Tom told me they went back to the 4 way stretch material again....in October. So if you get a new roho or need a new cover make sure your supplier drop ships it from ROHO till someone else uses up the old if you have a skinny azz like me......lol
                          Art

Comment

Working...
                          X