• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracing NAT-R 20"

New Oracing NAT-R

A race handbike with 20" rear wheels.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by totoL1; 28 Feb 2015, 9:43 AM.

more...Click image for larger version

Name:	nat 6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	2658525Click image for larger version

Name:	nat 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2658526

Comment

we have 2 of these (frames)coming into the shop for display/demo. the 20' rear wheels flopped here, trending towards 700c now, i'm doing more and more handcycles with them including mine.
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
        we have 2 of these (frames)coming into the shop for display/demo. the 20' rear wheels flopped here, trending towards 700c now, i'm doing more and more handcycles with them including mine.
        Great handbikes , rigid like a rock.

I didn't know they was going to do one with 700c wheels, I will be looking after it.

Comment

im not sure if they are going to do a 700c version toto I was just speaking in general regarding wheel sizes. however i'm sure Felipe will build whichever the athlete wants it. great ppl.

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
          Great handbikes , rigid like a rock.

I didn't know they was going to do one with 700c wheels, I will be looking after it.
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
            im not sure if they are going to do a 700c version toto I was just speaking in general regarding wheel sizes. however i'm sure Felipe will build whichever the athlete wants it. great ppl.

Yea, of course if a customer would prefer his bike with 700c they will do it no problem, the pros is you have a tone of wheels and tires where to choose and a bit smouther ride, cons are that the bike will need to be a bit longer and heavier.

What I would like to see is one with a 20" front wheel with 650c in the back, the visibility will be much better if you look above the botton braket.

Comment

What kind of wheels are on the back? Do you know the weight compared to the 20" Corimas?

I have a 650c front 20" rear kneeler, and it goes great - I'm a big believer in the 20" rears for anyone under 140lbs or so. My bike is 18.5lbs all in, and a lot of the weight savings are in the wheels.

Comment

I don't know the weight of rear wheels, they are wheelsbike, an Italian brand.

Comment

I don't know the weight of rear wheels, they are wheelsbike, an Italian brand.

Comment

Working...
                  X