TracFab Chair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TracFab Chair?

Anyone have any experience with one? How does it compare to the TrackChair?

http://tracfab.com/Home.php
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Damn. A country boy can wish cant he. Come on Santa!

Comment

I'm to the point I'm going to take out a loan for one.. Apparently the TrackFab will fit in a van?
      T8/9 (2-24-06)
      IOWA

Comment

What does one cost? Wonder what the differences/simularities are between this and tank chair. Don't blame you have thought about it myself

Comment

Listed on the site for $10k
          T8/9 (2-24-06)
          IOWA

Comment

Hello there,

I sent you a PM. We would be happy to help in any way we can. We have financing options available as well.

Comment

That's a lot cheaper than tank chair aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by Trac-Fab View Post
                Hello there,

I sent you a PM. We would be happy to help in any way we can. We have financing options available as well.
                Could you send me the information also. Good to see you have financing options. Makes it a lot easer.

Comment

From our knowledge, we are priced less than all of our competition. I would be happy to send anyone information. Please fill out our contact form at: http://www.tracfab.com/ContactUs.php

Comment

So entire threads get moved now if a vendor responds in the thread? That seems excessive, and like a loss of important info in equipment... I know the forums are now next to each other, but I'm surprised when some vendors are allowed to advertise constantly and then see a thread like this where a vendor replied and the entire thread got moved.
                    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Actually just demoed a Trac Fab over the weekend. The seat is superior to the action track. Action Track comes with tilt. Trac Fab tilt is extra. Trac Fab has shocks to help with the ride. Last time we tried a action track was a few years ago. Not sure if there has been improvements.

Comment

Has there been any consideration for sip n puff or mouth joystick controls for total quads? I have tried with others to get that going but to no avail so far. Please let me know if that a possibility. Thanks. EW

Comment

Working...
                        X