Wheelchair Airline Travel Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheelchair Airline Travel Cases

We have just released our brand new wheelchair airline travel cases for both rigid style and manual style wheelchairs. Love to get the members thoughts on our new products. Thanks in advance
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aapp6.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	2666790Click image for larger version

Name:	aapp9.jpg
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	2666791Click image for larger version

Name:	aaawccamo.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	2666792

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1E...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Nice idea.
      I'm not visualizing how I''d have the opportunity to put the cover on our rigid chair once the airline personnel have transferred my husband to the petite aisle chair and then into his airplane seat. As soon as he's secured, all the other passengers stream in. Somewhere in between, his tagged chair is taken into storage.
      Also : How do your clients designate that the covered chair is to be brought to the airplane door after the flight and not sent into the luggage carousel?

Comment

Wheelchair Travel/Lifting Cases

Hi, we have just launched our brand new wheelchair travel cases and I would love to get your feed back. First we have our original wc caddy lifting/travel case for manual wheelchairs. Secondly is our brand new rigid style travel case that works for both folding and fixed back non folding wheelchairs. Thanks in advance, and yes we have a VA contract so if you are a Vet and your therapist deems it beneficial to you, they can order one. Thanks again
        Attached Files

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1E...ature=youtu.be

Comment

It comes with its own case that measures 28x24x6 and can be easily installed at the gate. Then its carries down into the plane while the customer is in the asil chair. Then they bring it back after your flight, remove it, place back into its case and bam, all done. Here are some more pics

Name:	photo105.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	2658062Click image for larger version

Name:	photo106.JPG
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	2658063Click image for larger version

Name:	photo107.JPG
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	2658064Click image for larger version

Name:	photo108.JPG
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	2658065Click image for larger version

Name:	photo109.JPG
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	2658066

Comment

Name:	photo119.jpg
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	2658067Click image for larger version

Name:	photo120.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	2658068Click image for larger version

Name:	photo121.jpg
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	2658069Click image for larger version

Name:	photo110.JPG
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	2658070Click image for larger version

Name:	photo111.JPG
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	2658071

Comment

Name:	photo120.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	2658072Click image for larger version

Name:	photo107.JPG
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	2658073Click image for larger version

Name:	photo113.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	2658074Click image for larger version

Name:	photo126.jpg
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	2658075

Comment

Our facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/Wheelchaircaddy
                  and our website is www.mywheelchaircaddy.com
                  Would be happy to answer any and all questions, pretty excited about our protection systems. We have been working with United Airlines for the last 11 months to address wheelchair damage on their airline.
                  ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	aaaforum2.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	2658076Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaforum3.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	2658077Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaforum4.jpg
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	2658078Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaforum5.jpg
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	2658079Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaunited.jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	2658080

Comment

The pictures are nice and quite sufficient.

The 3/28/14 letter about your partnership with United Airlines is interesting. We fly in and out of their Texas hub.

What effect does your partnership have on United Airlines wheelchair-user customers? Has UA purchased your WC Caddy for passenger use? If so, are they available in all UA hubs?

Will United Airlines inform me of the option to rent or purchase your WC Caddy when we check in with a wheelchair passenger? Is there anything pertaining to use of this item on UA's website?

If I do not use a WC Caddy and United Airlines damages the chair, will the United Airlines Baggage Resolution Service Center now be able to deny responsibility?

Comment

Also: This open letter to United Airlines Customers on your website has led me to post the questions above.

United Airlines Customers
                      Category: Store
                      > United Airlines Customers

Dear United Customers,

As you prepare for your trip, we have been working with United to reduce the number of manual wheelchairs that are damaged during airline travel. If you are flying on your up and coming trip with your manual wheelchair, we have a great new airline travel case that will protect your wheelchair during your flight.
                      Your Caddy will go out within 24 hours, and you will receive a UPS tracking number as well.
                      Thank you for visiting our site, and we look forward to your order.

View as:
                      Grid
                      List
                      Table

Sort by
                      Date addedPrice: low to highPrice: high to lowName: A to ZName: Z to A

$249.00

$295.00

$249.00

$295.00

$249.00

$249.00

$249.00

Comment

Great comments and questions. United contacted me nearly 11 months ago trying to address busted wheelchairs on their flights. Three days later i was in Houston talking with their staff about our products because of a customer who United busted her wheelchair and her making them aware of my products. United Airlines is the only airline with a unit dedicated just to disability services. All other airlines you go through baggage handling if your wheelchair is lost or broken. United Airlines repairs and replaces all damaged DME's, period. But, its not much fun having to deal with this. If you arrive at your location with a damaged wheelchair, its a disaster of epic proportions. My company was chosen to help reduce the millions of dollars spent each year replacing and repairing damaged wheelchairs. Pretty jacked about that. No, we dont have a rental service, but they are sending emails to customers that have asked for wheelchair service after buying a ticket a letter regarding my product. They have 30,000 wheelchair service requests per day. Right now your wheelchair goes under the plane just like every other bag loaded. My travel cases will greatly reduce not only your fear of flying, decrease the chances of your wheelchair being damaged when luggage shifts, and decrease the airlines cost of damaged wheelchairs. I hope this answer's your questions. Now that I have answered your questions, let me ask one. How did you feel about handing over your chair to the guys talking it down the steps? Scary as hell I bet. My product will eliminate those fears man. Thats why I made them, to make sure your wheelchair arrives safely and soundly at your destination. I have been offered a 5 dollar a year insurance policy for all my customers, and that is coming shortly. Thats what my insurance company thinks about what we are doing. Plus, United still is on the hook for your chair. Let me know if you still have questions. My product works, and its looks awesome. Best new product for a wheelchair, since, well, the chair...Look at the pic my friend, my bags work. Click image for larger version

Name:	aaawccamo.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	2658081

Comment

Working...
                        X